Throughout history recreational drugs have been made and made massive destruction throughout the world, especially in America within the minorital communities. When go outside and see the drug addicts outside I tell myself “I would never get to that point” and shake my head in disappointment. This comes with my question “Why do people take drugs knowing it’s bad for them ?”. I bring this question to argue how people don’t have to result in drugs for whatever reason they have and how there’s other ways to do things then go to these drugs. The importance of this topic is for people to understand that drugs not good at all but to know how these drugs are made will even ehnace the fact that these drugs are unacceptable. Sometimes I wonder where these drugs come from how are these ideas even made and why is it that a person of color can be judge quickly, but for a person that’s white(or caucasian) they seem to be looked passed. I feel like, drugs is a set up for African-Americans to be oppressed and stay in low mental and not unlocking their true potentials.

I’m interested in this topic because all drugs seem to do is destroy things. With an exception with weed, which is becoming more legal now, but there’s still people that are adding things with weed for a stronger feeling they desire. This is casusing people’s death, so many advertisements for addiction help or even meetings for people with addiction; this is a step to help people already on it but to know was to make our world better and less cruel. Drugs has its own system and with so many competitors trying to make money it all leads to destruction and I need people to know how serious things is if drugs aren’t to be stopped.