A Topic I am very interested in is money. I used to ask questions about how it’s made; I was really into the math part of it. It’s been leasing over the years. The Educational System played a significant role because I learned math from school and the people’s history on the money. I think my interest was in leasing when my mom opened a bank account for me, and I started using my card and not carrying cash all around. I learned about the Great Depression. There used to be news articles about how it will never happen again. I sometimes read about Bitcoin and trading stocks because that’s what rich people are into. Back in 2019, in a Netflix Series called Money Heist, The Professor planned to pull off the biggest heist in recorded history to print billions of euros in the Royal Mint of Spain. The police couldn’t get into the bank at first because all the government secrets were locked in the bank. To me, it’s not about money. It’s the favors you can get with the money and popularity. You could be broke one day, and because you have a good character and connection, you will be rich again tomorrow, unlike people who do bad things to get their money and treat people anyway because they are rich. I always wonder what’s the most physical cash a person could have in their house or safe. It would probably not be as much as having the money in their bank account, but they would probably not be able to spend it like how you spend physical money. There is a movie I forgot the name of, but it was about a future where they didn’t use money as payment. They used time. I have always been interested in movies about money and action