As a kid I was interested in many things.I could name hundreds of things but I mostly was interested in cars. Cars is easily number one on my list. When I was little almost everyday I would beg my parents to take me to ride aid to be my a toy car. My parents told me I would have a huge out burst if I didn’t get what I wanted. You can definitely blame my addiction to cars because of the movie Transformers. Till this day I am still very big on cars and I love them without a doubt. Ranging from dodge which is very big on American muscle cars. Like who doesn’t want a hellcat or a scatpack. We also got the german cars like Mercedes Benz , Audi, BMW, and etc. My curiosity has definitely grown throughout the years since every year the cars getting built are more advanced with newer technology and many more specs being added to themselves. It’s more so that I didn’t really ask a person questions on these cars but I would usually watch a youtube video if I needed some information about something I didn’t know. The educational system didn’t really play a role since schools really don’t talk about cars and stuff relating to that. Till this day I am still very intrigued by cars and I doubt that I will lose interest in them.  Just being able to have friends that share the same passion about cars and being able to say ” Damn look at that car that just passed by” then having a whole conversation about what engine it has . Then the leading on question being , what car do you want in the possible future? I feel like those conversations are wholesome. If you got a group of friends that’s very big on whatever your interest are their is no possible way of you losing interest in it.