hen I was younger I used to like playing basketball. This was a sport I took pretty seriously. I enjoy the sport but I don’t play it anymore. I’d rather just watch official games under a whistle. Asking questions in basketball can take you far. I mean on and off the court for example the last travel team I played with. I reached out to the coach and got to play with the team for free. She also wanted me to transfer to her highschool. This changed my curiosity because it showed me that if you reach out or just make noise you can get noticed. Basketball helped me alot during school. Asking questions on court can help you have a better understanding of the game. Things like that build your skills, communication, and teamwork. A lot of the game is mental too so asking questions will help your mental state too. First it helped me easily find others to play basketball. My second example is it motivated me often to keep my grades up because with a bad average basketball wouldn’t even matter. The reason I don’t play anymore is because in my 11th grade year the main coach of my high school transferred. My mom didn’t want me to transfer to a worse highschool solely for basketball either. The highschool I was at received another coach but most of the old players left with the old coach and the coach was horrible. That year we went from a play off contending team to a team who only won 4 games. So eventually I lost love for the game and stopped after the 11th grade. I still play here and there if I happen to be at a court but I havent played a game under the whistle since