After Reading Later again, I still feel the same way I felt. The message was the same, but it got to me more now that I have reread it. I’m reading it. Each year, Americans waste hundreds of millions of dollars because they don’t file their taxes on time. I waited until the last minute to do my Fasfa and Tap and was so confused. Luckily, I got help from my guidance counselor. After I completed it, I had trouble getting into College because I didn’t get it finished. Then they gave me my stuff late, so I didn’t know I had to submit a meningitis form that put a hold on my acceptance. If I had done this all before, I wouldn’t have had to deal with it after graduating. I would have got the help while still in school. The reading helped me. I don’t think my procrastination will stop over time, but it might if I take care of it one assignment at a time. I believe my procrastination with work is with the subjects I don’t like. I think my procrastination has improved since my High school days because, in College, they aren’t on your back to complete the work; it’s like if you do it or you don’t, they don’t care. That has changed my mindset on doing my Homework because I must have my own back. If the reading wasn’t so long, I might have read it once in a while, but I got the point of the assignment, and I will keep it in mind when I’m sitting down watching Netflix, knowing I need to do my Homework that’s due in a few days that I haven’t touched. I’ll try to keep the message in my mind.