Something I find extremely irritating after reading “Later” is the amount of examples that were used in this article. I feel as if on a couple of pages for example page 7. The whole page was basically about the author using examples and I just feel like throughout this whole article I’ve read like 20 examples. To me just reading example after examples on procrastination just gets very boring and repetitive. This article was definitely way too long and could’ve been summed up in fewer pages.In page 7 he stated “When I was writing this piece , for instance, I had to take my car into the shop.I had to take two unanticipated trips, a family member fell ill, and so on.” Then directly after he stated “A magazine editor I know, for instance , once had a writer tell her at noon on a Wednesday that the time sensitive piece he was working on would be in her in box by the time she got back from lunch. She did eventually get the piece -the following Tuesday”. Like I understand these are real world scenario’s he is talking about but give it a break.  I understand your point already. I feel like the writer was just writing to write at this point. I do believe that a lot of people procrastinate like myself. That’s why I was able to understand what the passage was about cause I feel like I can relate to all these examples.Just like right now I could’ve finished my homework yesterday and I was planning to, but I told myself “nah ill just do it tomorrow when I wake up”. The story on procrastination was ok and for sure would’ve been better if the story was formed to be more organized and it definitely could’ve been like a 4 page story.