What I’ve seen so far that are “ingredients” to an education narrative genre are perspective, actions, and experience. These “ingredients” help with an education narrative genre by giving the perspective of the event or events that are happening, telling us the actions that someone uses toward the events, and telling us the experience someone or a group of people went through to solve the events. People need a place to start their education narrative, I think a place to start would be somewhere that impacted you negatively or positively or that affected you to change the way you see or imagine things or in the library cause people in the library can help you on the narrative and even give pointers on how you can improve it. One concern I have on writing an education narrative is how will this impact the person reading it because when writing in general you want to show what you know about the topic and the solution or outcome of it as well. But, When writing an education narrative you are going to give general info on the topic, how it influenced you or the group you narrating, and how the topic is viewed by others. writing a narrative will need other perspectives and opinions because when just using your experience people won’t know if are biased or not but when adding other people’s opinions and perspectives in the mix it can show how awful or wonderful something that affected it. I would write education narratives but I don’t because I don’t like writing like I’m educating someone, I just don’t like writing, but when I write I write like I’m talking to a friend who is interested in the topic or like a friend giving like little knowledge to the random topic. Mostly, I just talk about the information I know because when writing I don’t know how to properly give info in a short but neat way.