When Mike Bunn says “You are already an author” he means in anything you write or type is considering you as an author could be a project in high school or an homework assignment . I am an author already I’ve written essays on non-fiction or fiction stories, made poems, & use my creativity to make stories. My teacher would make me read a book and 1 chapter could be  the author could be using a certain technique or techniques to convey a theme I would have to analyze that chapter to find out what the author was conveying. A structure I would use is ANEZZEZZ where I’ll start with A my argument , next N name it would be you naming the techniques being used , then E evidence you get from the text to connect and back up your argument , Z is Zoom in this is where you would analyze a word or line in the text and break it down for the significance , and last would be Z zoom out you thinking having a bigger picture of what the word or the line in text was conveying. You’ll repeat the EZZ to make a full body paragraph. Also, my teachers taught me how to be precise n get the reader to understand you without questioning what I’m trying to say. Theres more but these strategies my school thought made me the writer I am today and being college english course it will improve my writing even more.

What I’ve had seen in Bunn’s article that I will add into my skill set is the questions I should ask myself when reading and how I can use other author’s techniques in their writing for mines this will help elevate my writing. When I write ask myself the same questions so I can engage  my readers to the fullest and make them gain what I them to gain whether it’s about life or other things . Details matter as well word choice does this will enhance my writing. This article has made my mind transcend and I want to leave an impression on my readers everytime I write.