A word of warning–I am just getting over the stomach flu. If I leave the room in mid-sentence, just be patient. I am Purell-ing every chance I can, and I will not come within 5 feet of any of you if I can help it.
International Typography Reports
We are going to use lab time to work on these as I have gotten a few of these already and I have to say that you may want to rewrite them:
- I will not accept any text simply copied and pasted into your report. Read what you fond, then recount it in your own words. Please know I have Google and a few other tools that spot copied text within seconds, not to mention I am a fairly smart cookie. Please know you will not fool me.
- Form an opinion, care about what you have found!
What not to do:
- The computer and type
- Color and Legibility
- Typographical problems affecting legibility
- Distorting typography
- Create a 1 page document
- Creating a set of background boxes which will range from 100% to 10% of a specific color. Explore what happens to type as it is set into a variations of backgrounds.
- Follow the directions to complete the exercise.
- Rework your reports on your typography system per my feedback, be ready to discuss in class tomorrow.
- Finish your classwork.