1. The type face for the first Image Is Serif modern walbaum. I would say that a heavy type of weight Is used, which helps achieve the person focusing on the center of the word vote. I think the type face Is appropriate for the for the material since It helps bring out the objective of voting. If a different typeface was used for this piece then the message of the target would be very different. The background works with this type face since the color In the background goes with the colors In the typeface

1B. The typeface used for this piece would be Serif modern Didot. Think the light type helps focus on letting the person feel welcomed to vote. The typeface being used for this piece helps display the person wanting to feel at ease when voting. A different typeface being used for this piece I think would take away from the comfortable feeling to vote. The background I don’t think works since It’s not very appealing I would for wanting a person to vote.

2. For this piece the typeface that Is being used Is walbaum. The weight of the typeface helps bring In the attention on the play advertising on the play or least would make the person want to watch It. Using another typeface I think would take the away the main point of making want to go to this play, while also catching your attention In the first place. The background I think Is an Interesting choice to have since It’s simple but at the same time not simple.

3. The typeface being used here Is Bodoni. The medium weight helps with not taking away the summery you are reading for the play. A different typeface I think wouldn’t really help with the space that the piece has or the elements that It has. The background goes together with the typeface since It’s almost like you’re already In the seen of the play when reading the sentences on the piece.