– Essays we’ll be returned with comments on Tuesday
– Work without a work cited page will not be graded
– Most research intensive
– Broad overview of the topic
– Most in text citations
– You should be gathering your ideas and facts
– State what is relevant to you
*Narrow down and make your topic clear
****The back ground paragraph is not about the topic it’s focused on the argument
The sources you use in your final draft are not limited to the ones submitted on the annotated bibliography
When writing your essay look back at the introduction and background paragraph of your first draft and gather ideas from both to make a better final background paragraph.
It is important to review your work and maybe do some more peer reviewing over the next week.