HW 1.3

The “ingredients” that i’ve seen from the education narrative genre are that the writings are mostly personal experiences that are life lessons for the authors. The writings are turning points in the authors life that can also be relatable to readers too. A place I can get started with my own education narrative is looking back to what event has made me to the person I am today and how it can also be an event that could happen to someone else or has already happened and some people can relate to it already. I can also look back to what changed my perspective on a certain subject that can also change other peoples perspective which can be educational. My only questions and concerns that I have about writing educational narratives are that whether or not I am able to convince readers or educate them about something that I have experienced personally. I also question on how an educational narrative is formatted since I have never written one before. One educational experience I have had before is when I learned how influential i can be to my brothers. I used to not listen to my parents a lot and would disobey them constantly, and when I saw my brothers do the same, I knew it was my fault. So I would tell them to not do that and I would also stop being disobedient so that I would set a better example to them because that is what older brothers do. This experience would change me as a person because I am now a more responsible person and set a great example for my brothers.