Hello and Happy Friday!

Here’s your reminder to review the Week 4 Agenda and complete the activities by the upcoming due dates.

Discussion comments (your manifestos!) are due by TODAY, Friday, September 24th, at 11:59 pm to allow time for responses. Submit your follow-up comments by Sunday, September 26th, 6 pm. Please don’t forget to follow up with your classmates’ comments.

Please complete the Week 4 reading response by Sunday, September 26th, at 6 pm.

Spend some time thinking about your ideas for the first Research Paper in your Research Journal. Look at the design collections in Course Resources, specifically from 1970 – the present day. Choose a work that is of interest to you and apply the theories or observe the influence of the design moments that we’ve covered so far.

If you haven’t met with me yet, do not delay, especially if you are struggling with time management, meeting deadlines, or if you have any incomplete assignments. I want you all to do well in this class.

Thanks to all who submitted their Week 3 assignments by the deadline. I will be posting grades tonight and tomorrow. If you revised or plan to revise your Week 2 responses, please check my follow-up comments and let me know when revisions are posted.

As always, contact me with questions at jspevack@citytech.cuny.edu.

Have a good weekend!

🙂