Patience – 5 pounds
Stamina – 2 pounds
Love – Infinite
A Big Heart — (don’t worry; this will grow)
Open Mind – hopefully you are born with this
Tolerance – pinches as needed; a huge handful when in doubt
- Begin to assemble your tolerance, particularly for accepting new things. No matter how much people tell you what being a mother is like, you will still be surprised at the reality.
- Listen — to your child and be as open as you can. If you can, add a pinch of self love with this step to make it go more smoothly. Children can be loud and demanding.
- Add Patience. Learning to listen is hard, and, chances are, you think you know best. Try to add a another pinch of self love to the mix to smooth things (this can only be purchased by you, so please never run out).
- Do all the stuff you need to do at the appropriate time.
- Repeat any step as needed.
Serves: A family