Welcome to a New World

My first post

Mixed feelings. If I’m being honest I was expecting to be hybrid this year when it came to college but it kind feels like high school with the whole zoom meeting aspect. I did like online learning at first. Waking up a little later to get more sleep but after a while it kind of got boring.  Also it was kind of hard for me to learn online compared to the in person experience. But I’m hoping this online experience will be better.

This summer was kind of a bummer for me personally I spent most of my time at work or playing basketball. I wanted to do other things but my friends and I work schedule always clashed with each others.

1. Sarah Schmerler

That Spongebob picture should be our avatar. Honestly, it is perfect.
    Well, early we rise for this class. I guess that is one way we know summer is truly over.

2. Adrian Moraes

Yeah, online learning wasn’t the best by any means. The sleeping in part was nice but you’d also only really fully wake up once classes were over, and by that point it felt like half the day had gone by. Plus a lot of teachers couldn’t explain things well over zoom(to me at least) so it definitely did hamper my learning experience too.