ENG1101OL10SchmerlerFall2021

active 1 month, 1 week ago
ENG1101OL10SchmerlerFall2021
English
1101

This class will prepare you for the world beyond the campus walls. You will become a better communicator, comfortable writing on different platforms and in different styles and tones. There will be lots of writing and really interesting discussions. Lots of note-taking is key! Prepare to be challenged, and to challenge us, too.

Acknowledgements: This course is based on the following course(s):

My Exit Survey by Prof. S.

You will be getting a survey from the school. It will come from "SPSSurveys" and will […] See MoreMy Exit Survey by Prof. S.

You can still claim a "W" for classes until Dec 13. Don't wait!

Did you fall waaaay behind? I suggest every student take an honest look at what they did -- and […] See MoreYou can still claim a "W" for classes until Dec 13. Don't wait!

Last Class, and Info about Dec 13

Thanks for a great last class today, everyone! (If you didn't want this photo posted, let me […] See MoreLast Class, and Info about Dec 13

It's okay if you say these look crazy. One of my teachers told me that, years ago... I am […] See More

Beautiful. Did you take the photo or are you in the photo..? See More

Learning at home was definitely a challenge, especially if you had distractions like that. I found […] See More

CAROLIN BESHAY lipogram assignment 2

Life is difficult. We never know what tomorrow will be like. We lived in a hard world. Consist stress of what the world has to hide from what we see In our lives. A world with viruses and vaccines. COVID, a disease we don’t want to r […] See MoreCAROLIN BESHAY lipogram assignment 2

CAROLIN BESHAY(My Personal Literacy Narrative DRAFT)

I was a little girl just a newborn child. I grew up seeing my dad every 2 months since he was in the U.S. Two years alter my little brother was born. My parents were always looking for the best way possible to make me and my brother have […] See MoreCAROLIN BESHAY(My Personal Literacy Narrative DRAFT)

Life Is Change

Life is Change Life can bring many emotions and tears around Change to be the better version of you the version on a journey to reach its destination yet we leave our marks that people will always remember we teach ourselves what's […] See MoreLife Is Change

READINGMURRAY_CAROLIN BESHAY 12-4-2021

READINGMURRAY_CAROLIN BESHAY                                                                    12-4-2021   “Writers practice the prevision skills of selecting,connecting, and evaluating significant bits of information pro […] See MoreREADINGMURRAY_CAROLIN BESHAY 12-4-2021

CAROLIN BESHAY “HOW IM DOING IN CLASS”

At first thinking about what college will be like scared me. class seemed intense at first which after became interesting. there are times I thought I can't do it because that's just how life is. I loved English classes since I was young. […] See MoreCAROLIN BESHAY “HOW IM DOING IN CLASS”

CAROLIN BESHAY LIPOGRAM #2

Life is difficult. We never know what tomorrow will be like. We lived in a hard world. Consist stress of what the world has to hide from what we see In our lives. A world with viruses and vaccines. COVID, a disease we don’t want to r […] See MoreCAROLIN BESHAY LIPOGRAM #2