Categories
Unit 3 Weekly Assignments

Brain storm

In my previous essay I got into technology. Many could find that boring but I do feel it’s a problem in my generation. I will continue to get into detail, maybe make it a little interesting. We all realize that technology is such a huge problem in our world today. But what is so bad about it ? it’s a good resource we can use. We’re all addicted to our cellular devices that some can’t live without. It’s like a drug to us the more we use it the more we want it. Not many people are aware of how damaging technology can be to our brains, before i continue to give you all the negative things about it , i can say it has helped me throughout my school years and many of us who weren’t sure about an answer and we quickly had to search it up or even a simple question we had. I had to brainstorm a bit of ideas for this upcoming essay to try to top my last one. I might’ve not put much effort, for my first genre I will provide a video or a slide if it’s acceptable. This will be a great way to give the readers a visual concept of my information on technology. It’s like virtual learning. We prefer to have zoom calls rather than our professors giving us a lot of work. We like to engage. My second genre would be using pictures of actual numbers on how technology is good and bad for us. This will give them an idea of how effective technology can be for many of us our visual learners, so it will definitely be a good idea to show. Lastly i believe more information on technology using actual examples that are going on in our world so everyone can be aware of it and get a deeper understanding of what i want to talk about.