Categories
Weekly Assignments

Genre

This one YouTube channel is called Bald and Bankrupt, Benjamin Rich is a traveling vlog channel he dedicates himself to travel all around the world. He travels to dangerous places to get an inside look and test if the rumors are real. He gives this informative side of him where he talks about the history of every country he visits. The length of his vlogs is mostly long, so we viewers can stay entertained he is a very humorous guy who not only travels to give information like the National Geographical videos where they can be very boring at times, he likes to joke around while he is traveling. The language is one of the most important because he effectively expresses his thoughts and ideas on these blogs, which makes it very interesting to watch and learn from. I interact with this type of vlogs mainly because I wish to travel all around the world one day be the one who can vlog or tell my experience to friends or family. I am that guy who doesn’t like to just hear about other experiences but try it on my own to feel the fun and excitement of it. Watching these vlogs keep me updated about the world we live in besides what I learn from school, I like to learn on my own, I believe that’s the best way of becoming successful one day educating yourself when you aren’t in school. What makes my chosen genre the genre is because they share their stories and experience on social media platforms producing very high-quality content. They’re influencers who have a powerful hold over the people, many can look up to them so whatever they do their supporters may want a copy which can be very bad and good depending on what their channel is about since they let you in, in their personal life.

The genre of Amy Tans “Mother Tongue” is the language the imitations of her imperfect English