Categories
Intro

“How to read like a writer”- Jesse Narvaez

When Mike Bunn says ” You are already an author” in his article I think he means that when reading any type of article you should always put yourself in the author shoes while he was writing. I’ve never heard this quote before so that was the first thing that came to mind when I read ” You are already an author” What I liked about this this article was that it started off with a personal story sort off and then out of nowhere a how to guide article.  While reading this article I notice how Mike Bunn points out things I usually don’t do while I read for anything in life, for example in a part of the text the author talks about the fundamentals of deep reading and the techniques the author uses to piece together his writing. Another thing I found interesting about the text is when Mike Bunn talks about the two ways of reading  piece of writing, to better understand what he meant he compared how an architect and historian would write about a piece of architecture and how their perspective on it will be differ. The techniques that were mentioned by Mike Bunn, I will be using for future assignments just because I actually feel like it’ll help me, it’ll help wanna be more into reading a text. I also feel like this will change my whole way in writing and reading, it changes my whole perspective in any story I read and it’ll be like that every time I read something new for an assignment. In conclusion  Before finding about this text the way ill read will be just read until you got what your looking for  and that’ll be it but now I know is more to that and that ” Your already an author”