Categories
Announcements Discussions Intro

intro

I am feeling keen and thrilled about this course because it’s something new. Every course is different I have new professors and colleagues with new material, it’s been a very interesting year for me with this online school thing not being able to interact with others but having to stare at a screen for so long makes me feel like a robot. A huge issue for me is not being able to get help quickly or at least have my questions answered being that we aren’t going to school so we must email our professors and wait till they respond which not all respond immediately. There is a lack of help which is needed in my opinion especially when this could be new to you. I set a few goals this year I hope I can meet all of them.

This car right here is what I plan to build up in a couple of years  a Hiroya Satoh Nissan. Japanese cars is what I am into. I hope I am able to not only build one for myself but to create my shop. This motivates me in a way because although I want to major in civil engineering cars is one of my passions so I hope I can accomplish that too.