App Review

Paper 53

The app Paper 53 i app that takes down notes sketch (digitally) and make photo animation which i haven’t done messed with yet but i seen videos of it. I try to download it on my prehistoric iphone but you need at least a 8.0 or later version of software to run it so i learned that.But after a while i manage to download it onto my phone (it was actually my laptop which was running a program that was acting like a phone)

At first it ask you to sign in to an account, but in 2015 that’s normal you know it like in our genes now.The first thing that happens after that your first instinct is to start drawing because they throw you into a drawing board. I pretty sure this will be useful out in the world but it was inconvenient for me cause i had to whip out my big laptop to jot something out. during conference meeting it make sense even with the pen they made for it. My ideas could be shared as a pdf or a shared as a presentation so that reinforce that this is more good for a meeting type of environment. It gave me other options after finishing the drawing to print or bring it into other programs. A basically didn’t utilize the other stuff in the app because everytime i start i end up spending most of my time drawing instead, probably because that what im comfortable with.  It works like illustrator in a way zoom and when you run your finger across straight enough it will change to a straight edge, kind of messed up things when you want a more organic look.Atleast they have a command z.

Would i use it, maybe, i usually have a book and pen with me AT ALL TIMES, so its

Like digital notebook taking down image1