Entry Journal #2

BlueprintsJournal Entry# 2

My role or what i do in the company is mainly designing. The company basically makes designs for reusable shopping bags for retail stores. So i make designs for bags that is pitched or shown to a potential client. I specifically was doing a lot of stuff for the their website, making slides for the homepage.I worked with wordpress placing bags on the website and made one pdf presentation. The title of my supervisions is , i don’t know specifically but both their name is Isaac so that easy to remember.

I got to this job off of internship.com or monter i dont remember beacause i knew i needed an internship before getting into the class so i applied to A LOT of internships at once that had the right experince and qualifacations. In that one week i got a lot of responses but this one was the first, i felt kinda weird not responding to the other ones cause iv never got more than one response for an interview before. I was scheduled for an interview shortly after a couple quick emails. I t was at the job location, i did a little research on them to see what they do and went the next day. I’ve had interviews before for other design interviews, the first time i did i had a button up and a tie which from what i heard for the interviewer said dressing casual was an option. So i tested and after my 5th interview i was convinced no one cared so i went to the Sacatelles interview with clothes i wear all the time. I didn’t wait cause i was 30 minutes early, it was quick he seen my online portfolio and gave a background of what i will be doing and ask when can i start. The questions was kinda the same as a normal interview except question like “ do you know how to use photoshop and indesign?”