To end off, phthalates are shown to be very harmful chemicals for us to ingest through the research of the articles. As the first article showed us, phthalates help contribute to health problems such as heart disease and may cause some to develop symptoms early on. We have also been shown how disadvantaged communities due to consuming more processed foods are more at risk for health impacts from phthalates. These articles can definitely help some reflect on their dietary choices next time they decide to go out for fast food. The article also really did help me gain a new perspective on processed foods and how unhealthy these foods really can be. These articles surprised me by the fact that there are multiple types of phthalates that can be found in these foods. The research found in the third article surprised me to find that in even dairy products you can find phthalates. It did not surprise me to hear all phthalates are found in lards or fats since they generally contribute to heart complications which is one of the things phthalates are also known to contribute to. The research shown for phthalates affecting disadvantaged communities also really surprised me since I never thought of how since these processed foods are cheaper and easier to purchase than a home cooked meal that the phthalates are disproportionately harming these communities.