In conclusion, the investigation of the impact of AI chatbot technology on the communication and relationships of future generations has shown that, if mishandled, the technology can possibly prove to be a detriment to human society. Through the sources referenced,  it can be concluded that the average human will project the image of sentience onto tools, which undermines the value of human qualities like emotion. Irresponsible regulation of artificial intelligence can result in massive negative consequences and will be dangerous to the spirit of humankind. While doing my research, I was surprised by how frightening the implications of this technology have proven to be. If we are not careful to avoid the dehumanization of civilization, then future generations will inhabit a bleak world. My thinking on the research question deepened in the philosophical arguments about AI, as well as what typical individuals think regarding chatbots. I believe that what I have learned about is important because it shows the necessity of exercising caution when technology moves forward. This is something that almost everybody in the world will be affected by. This means that recklessness will have massive consequences. Furthermore, I think that all people should hear about these issues, but it is most important for world leaders, researchers in technology, and the youth to be educated on artificial intelligence and its effects on communication and relationships in order to use the tools of the future in a way that benefits society.