Prof. Jessica Penner | OL10 | Spring 2021

Christina Cantone, Dialogues (Revised)

Dialogue 1

(Aurora was doing her online class late at night. She could hear her brother from the other room yelling because he’s playing an online first person shooter game with his friends. By the sound of it she could tell he was losing the game)

Aurora

Stop yelling and stop button mashing,  I’m in class right now

Nathan 

No, make me good at COD then 

Aurora

I’m in class till 8:30 can you please lower your voice or wait to until I’m done to be loud 

Nathan 

I don’t know what that has to do with me getting good at COD and winning the games

Aurora

Be considerate 

Nathan 

Be considerate 

.

Dialogue 2

(A snap chat memorie from two years ago was sent to Grace by Zoey when they visited the beach. They were two flavored water can on the table one pink and one blue it had the caption “Too forgetting to remember”)

Zoey

2 years ago today I don’t quite remember the context of this snap

Grace 

Wow 2 years already time really flies, we should go to the beach again this summer

Zoey

This is pretty ironic if you ask me because I don’t remember what we were talking about

Grace

That seems fitting though that we both forgot but hey, to forgetting to remember right ?

1. Yasmine

I liked that both of the dialogues were very relatable one showed a sibling dynamic which is usually them getting on each other’s nerves and the other about memories on Snapchat which often shows us just how fast time goes by before we even know it.