Prof. Jessica Penner | OL10 | Spring 2021

Jeffrey Hernandez, POV Story for Picture A

I see a portrait photograph, a woman with the age around 30s to 40s, holding some files, probably groceries. Sitting on top of an amazing car, the car looks like a 1900’s car, an amazing car, and such a luxury car. I did more interior research about this amazing portrait, and I have figured out that the amazing women in the photograph. Is actually an American Documentary Photographer and photojournalist, best known for her Depression-era work for the Farm Security Administration. Lange’s photography influenced the development of documentary photography and humanized the consequences of the Great Depression. Now that I have more information about this image, I might know some of these questions. This probably happened around the 1850s throughout the 1980s and more likely this happened on a road, probably on a farm.

1. NadreaPT

I enjoyed the information that was said about the photograph. A suggestion that I have to the author is to write more of a story and not give so much information on the photograph but tell a story through the photograph. A question I for the author is are they writing in first or third person point of view?