This is my PC, I regularly used it for work and college. Not only that, but I also use it to create many interesting projects for work or for myself. Also, I used this PC to play games like Call of Duty in my free time.

Some of the projects I tend to create are based on Marketing, like promoting, creating content, or just writing my thoughts about how I should persuade my ideas. These types of practices will help me developed more my skills in Marketing, on how to promote, how to influence others about a product or service. For example, Who would my target audience, if I’m talking to someone into getting a high definition computer. My Target market would be Teenagers, People who loved Computers in general, Gaming people, College Students, Office Employees, everyone in general.

As a person that wants to persuade this path of Career, I need to start developing ideas and methods, and this is the reason I love my desktop, for the services it can give me. My computer has the latest components (parts) like GEFORCE RTX (Graphics Card). Which is one of the components that help me the most, when creating content.