It was a rainy Sunday morning and Mike had to go in to work to finish off some unfinished work he is responsible for. He got out of bed at 5 am and went to go take a shower, got dressed and then ate his breakfast. On the way out of the house he noticed that he forgot to grab his keys for his car and so he went back up the stairs and straight to his room to get it quickly. Hs grabbed his key off of the table top and he went back down to the car swiftly noticing that he was going to be late as he glanced at his watch. When he got into the car, to his surprise, he realized that he is again missing something else. This time it was his wallet which contained his driver’s license, money and other things. 

He is late for work and he didn’t want to take some extra minutes to go back through the trouble of going all the way up the stars and to his room again. Mike started up the car and he drove off like never before. He kept looked at his watch several times and wondered if he was going to make it on time. He knows that he the boss told him to be there at 7:15 am. The urgency is there because the boss already does not like Mike and being late to the job may result in him losing his work. 

It is now 6:55 am. He has 5 miles left to go. Eventually the car eventually was going 70 miles per hour up on an exit ram of the highway and there was a steep corner that came up. He didn’t realize that this corner was really steep on till he started going around it. 

The car could not grip to the road anymore, he slammed the breaks but it was too late

“SCREEEEEECH!”

Now there was a commercial break. Me and my girlfriend was watching this move late at night and we both wanted to see how it is going to end. 

“I hate ads”, I said

she smiles and insist that I should go to bed since I have to be at work early tomorrow Monday morning. For a while my attention remained on her concern and I felt as if I needed to listen to her at least for this night. It would be sad to see something like this happen on screen then actually doing something similar the next day. 

“Ok, alright, goodnight then honey”

She replied, “Goodnight”

I went off to bed.