Last Sunday me and my friend went to a football field and was practicing social distancing. We saw a couple of people walking there dogs and some were jogging around the field. The weather was pretty good and we saw a football team outside practicing. They were doing there drills and training and you could see how happy they were to get back on the field. You can see some of the kid parents lined up on the fence watching their kids play. Also the street was crowded due to the parents double parking on a small two way street. It kind of made me laughed that they all double park on the same street, while the other side of the field had plenty of parking. You can see how people who were driving were angry with them slowing down traffic to the point you got to wait till one car passes at a time. Soon you can see people leaving the field because the wind was picking up and getting cold, so they went home. By 3o’clock I saw everyone trying to go home because It was getting cold, they just went out to experience the nice weather we had. This is what me and my friend saw while practicing social distancing.