Surely there are more than one instance in my life where I have felt anonymous. A time most recent to me that I can remember was when I was attending high school. In high school I chose to keep to myself because I was reserved at the time and just wanted to do my school work and go home to play video-games. This lifestyle was a routine for me and I felt fine with it.

In the 11th grade was when I really attempt to change this. It began at the start of my English class and my teacher Mr. Lesser, one of my favorite teachers of all time, announced that there will be a student government club which he is going to start. He encouraged all of us to participate and so I did. After school me and the other students who were interested met up in a class room one and they discussed what this program really entails what we lade out goals and this we hope to address to the principal

Long story short, I ended up running for the student body president. That experience really helped me to improve my social skills because I interacted with people along the journey not to mention that I spoke for the first time on stage in front of a big audience.

Before this point in my life, I wasn’t necessarily seen with other students, hence the reason why I felt anonymous. I had 1 friend that I hung out with sometimes but I didn’t extend my circle and reached out to others who may have also be cool and equally nice to meet prior this experience.