In Anonymous work “Whatever Happened to_______?” I cannot say I enjoyed it. I find nothing enjoyable about this. Am I suppose to find reading about someone’s hardships enjoyable? It’s not a bad story but when I am asked what did I enjoy about this, I can’t say I did. I do have a few questions. Why did 2 people who have the same career marry? In my mentality doing this will have one person with the “I’m better than you” mindset. It doesn’t sound like they ever worked one 1 piece together. Of course competition is good but in my eyes it was never going to end well. Obviously there are people out there who are married to people with the same profession and have it work completely fine. Especially if there is already a hierarchy established at the work place. Another question I have is why she stayed with her husband even after the violence. She said she didn’t want her daughter to see him get arrested but I feel like it was already too much. Then again I’m not married, never had a girlfriend so I wouldn’t know how far people are willing to go to stay together.