Prof. Jessica Penner | OL02 | Spring 2021

Fnu Janvi, Critique on Anonymous work.

In “whatever happened to_____” by Anonymous, she is a mother, successful college professor, and a mother. In his writing, she expresses herself with no fear of what others will think about her or how others will treat her as a woman as a college professor, writer, and author of three books. Her writing tells us women struggle in their personal and professional life, struggle to be as women employe, struggle to achieve success in her life. I really liked her confidence when I was reading her work, and I was not sleepy while I was reading because I am that kind of person who is starting to feel sleepy after one page; although it was so interesting, as well as emotional, and well explained. Being a woman, I can totally understand how she felt in those situations and how she moved on from those difficult situations when you don’t see any way to go.

Besides, I really liked her writing style, and the quotes she puts before paragraphs are like giving a massage to the world. Also, the small small conversation in quotations was also interesting and persuasive while reading her work.

1. JoharM

I can definitely relate, I’m not a big fan of readi8ng myself but as I read on I went from taking small breaks while ready to taking no breaks after getting about halfway in. I also agree with her confidence. you can tell that as things keep getting worse and worse her will is unwavering and thats something I can respect in anyone.

2. JoharM