Prof. Jessica Penner | OL20 | Fall 2021

Devi Ramnarine POV story for picture C

Hansel and Gretel are brother and sister who travel to work together in a bus. Gretel is always tired from all the chores she does at home, even taking care of Hansel, they have a mean step mother who do not care for them. Gretel would be up all night preparing for the next day by cooking and cleaning the house. As a little nap she would take make her rush out in the morning to catch the bus to go to work. Both sibling would rush on the bus to get a comfortable seat to take a nap and enjoy the peaceful ride to do homework. While Gretel take a nap, Hansel would find time to finish off his homework before he reach to his classes. Hansel is that kind of brother who would give his sister a helping hand with the chores and make sure everything in order before leaving the home because of the wicked stepmother who would punish them severely if they do not listen to her or don’t do any chores at home while she will relax. Otherwise been with their wicked stepmother they love each other and care for each other tremendously.

1. Jimenez

I enjoyed reading your story. It brought me back to when I was a child and I was able to imagine every detail and aspect of everything that was going on.

2. Angie Navarro

I really liked the story, it was wholesome to read because of the two siblings that took care of each other. I also liked how you mentioned the stepmother. Do you know anything about the father?