One time I would describe that made me feel “anonymous” would be my first semester here at City Tech. Being in the main campus building felt like a maze, twisting and turning every corner and hallway trying to figure out where my first class would be held, just trying to find my way through a big crowd of students, staff, and other people. Going through this with no one that I knew in a completely different environment than what I’m used to (keep in mind my first semester at city tech was the very first time in my life going to Brooklyn) and seeing people coming from all over Brooklyn and different boroughs as well opened my eyes to see ing new things, but it also showed me how conditioned I was to being ok with my situation and made me feel invisible or “anonymous” to a crowd of people gathered at once in this one space from many different walks of life, there was no one there to guide or comfort me especially since people were very busy finding their own way, whether it be to class or finding their way in terms of life goals and what they need to accomplish in this school to get where they want to be.