Hello my name is Tatyana Davis. I would like for everyone to meet my Chef Jacket. My Chef Jacket is the color white with clear buttons. It also has the school logo on it. I obtained my chef Jacket my first year at City Tech back in 2018. It is crazy to say that my chef jacket been with me all this time. When I look at my chef jacket it makes me feel whole and complete. When I’m in the kitchen cooking it takes away all my cares and worries in the world for that time being. When I wear my chef jacket I feel important, I feel like I have a sense of importance. I feel like I belong. Being able to be in the kitchen and cooking food makes me happy. At city tech being in the kitchen and doing the Culinary and Baking classes excites me. It excites me when people that I know share a similar goal or passion with me because it makes me strive even more to become better. How I plan on growing as a Chef is by stepping more outside of my comfort zone. By trying to incorporate things that people think wouldn’t usually go well together. I will also like to learn more about Mixology. I want to also improve on my bar-tendering skills. Some of my favorite food to cook are baked mac and cheese ( 4 different cheeses), Steak( NY strip, Rib-eye, or even T-Bone) and marinate it with some different seasonings and fresh herbs such as thyme, rosemary and oregano and some freshly squeezed lemon juice. As well as my garlic butter broccoli. Yes I have thought of wanting to become a chef as a life-long career. I want to be a personal chef that travels. I strive to become my own boss and work on my own timing. I will get there eventually.