When I was in High School, I was not even popular but most people in school loved me for whom I am. I was new at this High School named Manhattan Village Academy, and I was only a freshman. I did not know anyone, and I was all alone. When I was in my music class, Mr. Kelley, our music teacher told us to choose an instrument for us to play with, I chose a clarinet. I was in a group of 4-5 people who choose the same instrument as me. After we were done playing, we had to work together to make song lyrics, but I didn’t know anyone. I approached a girl, her name was Kelly Garcia. She was sweet, nice, and very friendly. As I was working with Kelly, she and I had many things in common, and we were just talking and talking. Kelly was my first best friend in HS.

After my music class, I went to lunch, and I met a few more people just by going to lunch. I would seat and eat with them every day, and joke and laugh around. There was this girl named Diana, she was the popular girl in my school but, she was a very sweet girl too. She was my friend in music class too. Every year, I met someone new in each class. To this day, Arsema, kelly, Sarah, Lizbeth, and etc, are all my closest friend. I love them all, and they are the most important people that are close to me. Still, today, I help them out, and we still chat and talk. I miss them so much.