During my senior year of high school, I meet a girl. We meet in gym class together, but we really didn’t talk much until we got put on the same volleyball team. She is a very outgoing, talks to everyone person. She would make friends with anyone. I swear half the school knew her. I was a shy quit kid. In my own world didn’t really like talking to anyone but she was the totally opposite of me but yet so similar in some ways. Once we were put on the same volleyball team that all changed. We would crush the other team with our spikes. We were both completive people and wanted to will the whole tournament. Through all this we became friends. We started talking more and more and she asked me to join her senior event team. There had meet more people and I had to break out of my shell. In a way I feel like she did that. Her confidents and friendship helped me not to care about other and just due me. Her and I went to the same middle school together, but we never saw each other. It crazy how the world works. You spend three years in middle school together and three years in high school together to finally meet senior year in a gym class. I’m glad to meet an amazing friend like her.