Monday, 11/23 – Friday, 11/27
Thursday is Thanksgiving, so we’ll have a short week! Yay!
By end-of-day Wednesday, 11/25, the following activities are DUE (end-of-day means 11:59 PM):
- My discussion on dialogue in drama (and other genres).
- Assigned scenes from Suzan-Lori Parks’ play, Topdog/Underdog. You can find them in Course Profiles, titled “Reading 6: Scenes from Topdog/Underdog.” (There are three separate scenes you need to read; this isn’t the whole play. If you want to read the whole play–which I highly recommend, go here.)
- Respond to my discussion on the Announcement page.
- Revise your poems and post them under Student Work: Poetry.
- Journal Assignment 7: Reflect on your experience with poetry writing—good, bad, so-so, and why. Post this in Student Work: Journals, with Full Name, Journal #7.