Writing the memoirs so far, I would say that its not as bad as I originally thought. I thought an issue I would encounter would be not having much to write about, but when there are certain details you need to explain it gives you more to talk about so the reader fully capture the picture. I donā€™t think I am the best writer in general or all, I tend to over think things, a lot but so far it hasnā€™t been the worst. I enjoy that on the topics that I have written so far, I originally wouldnā€™t have thought more about them than just memories but when writing them it actually feels nice to in a way relive them. I never really was one to write journals but after writing these memoirs and journals I am more intrigued to try to write in my free time. I personally love to read memoirs, my favorite one that I have read so far has to be The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls. Walls does a good in writing about the many chaotic events in her life as well as describe them in amazing detail. Reading memoirs like The Glass Castle was very touching to me in the way she grew up. Other Authors with either similar struggle or different events in their lives make memoirs interesting to me because reading about their lives in a way helps me or lets me know there is chaos or significant events in every ones lives and everyone goes through certain struggles. I hope in future journals or memoirs I donā€™t run into any issues or ā€œwriters blockā€ when writing future assignments.