Dear Future Students

I’m Muhammad, majoring in Computer Science Associates, This has been great, and Just like me and my colleagues you also need to work hard in this class. Without doing anything you will not pass, To earn a good grade in this class you have to show the professor. The professor is willing to cooperate if you are also willing to work. I am aware that it can be hard because It’s a completely online class and there is no specific time or day for this class, But I’m also a student taking 18 credits this semester If I can do it so can you. Although People have their negative and positive sides about this class and the amount of work the professor gives. In my opinion, this class is fun and easy to understand because the direction the professor gives it is very clear and understanding. As for the amount of work its concern, The work this professor gives it’s fair and understanding because there no final for this class, there’s only micro activities that you have to do, not just finals there are not any exams for this class, so that’s the good part about this class. Other than that, this class is simple and easy. If you do the work you should be able to pass this class with your desire score.
Sincerely
Muhammad Musharib