My name is Kseniia Dymchenko and I’m a student. I am writing to you, future student of the English language course. I am turning to you because I want to make it easier for you to study this course. I would like to wish you to be confident in your abilities to complete all tasks on time, and do not let challenges deter you from this class.  You will succeed in it if you put in the work. And although there will be a lot of difficulties, do not give up and work hard at completing all the tasks. The most interesting and exciting work for me was the work on Unit- 3. In this Unit, a lot was studied, viewed, read and annotated. Of course, it was interesting and exciting for me to look for information on a topic, study various sources, this makes me quite savvy in the ability to study and compose texts. Especially interesting and at the same time sufficient for my development was the choice of sources. Because at that time I read quite a lot of articles and books expressing different opinions on the problem, I watched several films showing even more terrible epidemics that still exist only in the minds of the creators of these films. Little by little, I have a whole picture that I would like to tell the whole world about.  Learning online has its challenges, especially when you don’t see what success others have, then there is no healthy competition that would help in learning, pushing for new ideas and, of course, increasing the level of results achieved. Of course, one of the most difficult challenge, is the ability to correctly allocate the time calculated for a different task, the difficulty was also in the ability to accustom oneself to discipline and fixing difficult moments on paper. Therefore, for you, the future student I would like to give some advice: always carefully read the assignment, behind each assignment there is a new experience that will definitely come in handy, do not try to do the work quickly, return to it at least two times before submitting it for assessment, read more literature on the chosen topic, thereby you will increase the level of your knowledge, write an interesting work. I believe that this class is important in my life, it helped me learn to read literately, deeply analyze the text, and the ability to express my thoughts. And most importantly, this course gave me knowledge, skills and abilities that formed the foundation for my successful study in the future. Now I know how to write an article, build my speech, and the ability to address the audience.  Which I know for a fact will come in handy in the nursing program because now I feel more confident to read medical journals and to summarize them.