Justin Henry

I’ve decided to do a PowerPoint slide about the inequality in America talking about all the deaths that have happened and what police officers are doing. Also, I’ve been looking for new articles so it could help justify my ideas in my PowerPoint that I’m doing could see the inequality in America is getting worst and not better.

For instance, this qoute“Among the rights that each of individual is entitled to rights to life, pursuit of happiness, and liberty.” Nevertheless, are these rights subjected to all people in America? Are all Americans subjected to equality, or are there people who are esteemed while others are subjected to brutality and hardship? The answer is yes, we have people who do not enjoy the dictation of the Declaration of Independence because of their backgrounds. Cases of racism and discrimination are among the social issues that have been mostly seen in American among other developed countries. It is impossible to address an issue without understanding it clearly. Thus, this paper will focus on how various authors and publishers have highlighted the issue of inequality and its repercussions, such as racism and discrimination. 

Harmon, Amy and Audra D. S. Burch. “White Americans Say They Are Waking Up to Racism. What Will It Add Up To?” The New York Times (2020). Retrieved from https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/22/us/racism-white-americans.html