I feel I need to choose the assignment with low grade and that is the Unit 2 writing assignment. I choose that assignment because I want to proof that my text on the topic is readable and there is enough information in it to understand the essence of the problem. Therefore, the work is useful to a wide range of readers both for general information and for analyzing their behavior with such a problem of humanity. At the beginning of work on this topic, I read a lot, replaced some of the sources, because they were not deep enough for this work. After a deep research, completing tasks step by step, I selected these three sources. My sources sufficiently show all the problems faced by humanity. I showed my work to my friends and acquaintances, and together we analyzed this problem faced by mankind. Of course, they also agree that a healthy lifestyle, regular exercise and, of course, hygiene and protection are exactly what is now needed for humanity to be able to fight this epidemic. I want to correct that part of my work to show to readers where an introduction, a summary,  quotation and reflection is. And also I want to improve MLA format.