So far the multimodal project has been both easy and difficult. There were some points when looking for information and doing further research for the project was relatively easy. But the creative side of it was more difficult in my opinion, mainly because I am not adept in making creative decisions. I am much better shadowing an example, or following specific steps for a creative project. Creative projects are not where I shine, but the multimodal format I chose allowed me to use both creative skills as well as logistical skills. I am skilled at looking for information, but not skilled at creating a viewable model. I was able to do both where I used my skills at finding supporting information at the same time practicing my creative skills. The fact that information was so easy to find served heavily in my benefit where I could easily vet the sources I had obtained. This project served its purpose in helping me practice a creative outlet as well as practicing skills I would need for the rest of my life, like being able to quickly find viable sources.