Okay, so we’re now in the thick of turning our Unit 2 projects into our Unit 3 projects! By now, you should’ve decided what mode you’re going to use to repurpose your research and are writing/creating/researching your hearts out.

Working, working, working!

This week is going to be a bit unusual (as you’ll see if you take a peek at the Agenda for Week 12). Technically, there’s nothing due, but I don’t want you to think this means you can ignore ENG1121 this week.

I want you to spend the week however you see fit to complete your project by the due date (which is 11/18, FYI). I also want you to reach out to me about questions or concerns you may have about this project. The only specific deadline for Week 12 is Monday (you can see what that’s all about here).

Also FYI:

We aren’t having a peer review for this project, which gives you more time to work, but it also gives you more responsibility. You aren’t going to have someone reminding you of things you missed! Instead, I encourage you to pass your project (when you’re finished and before the due date) to a friend or relative and ask them to look at it. Have them tell you what they liked and what they’d like to see improved.

As I mentioned in the email earlier this week, I’ve been very impressed by the work y’all have done on Unit 2–I look forward to reading Unit 3!