Chyna Vazquez

November 3, 2020

ENG1121

Word count: 210

1. I will be presenting my multimodal document through an informational brochure. I think this genre is appropriate because it is descriptive and straight forward. In addition, brochures include a lot of relevant information in a small area. In my opinion, brochures convey concrete information better than other printing options such as posters or letters. It is effective because it will easily reach my audience. The use of pictures will allow my audience to understand what I’m trying to convey. I hope to inform others, in particular immigrant families about the injustices within detention centers. Also, educate them about how detention centers affect the health of young children.  
  2. The tone of my project will be formal. However, the choice of words will be easy for my audience to understand. The headings of my brochure will have an attractive main heading. The visuals will be colorful. The images will be relevant to the text. The structure of my brochure will have multiple sections which include topics and subtopics. The page will be folded in three parts. 
  3. I will use google docs to create my informational brochure. I will include pictures, graphs, important bullet points in my final product. I will organize it by having a front cover, middle panel, and back cover.