I choose a presentation to present my work. I believe that this genre is most suitable in order to clearly show all the risks of Coronavirus infection, as well as measures that will help protect against infection or at least minimize the problems that may arise during illness. In my work, I will perform several tasks at once: inform about the various side effects of the infection, agitate and inspire to lead a healthy lifestyle, as well as use protective equipment. This genre of information presentation consists of vivid statements on the topic, using drawings, images, you can also use special music to interest the listener. Presentation functions: focus on the general audience, informative richness, wide use of expressiveness of language means to achieve the effect of influence, accuracy and unambiguity of statements, consistency and consistency of narration. My presentation will include the following elements. Text, animation, graphics, music. On the first slides, I will talk about what the epidemic on Earth was like before 2020. On the next slides I will show you what the consequences and risks of Coronavirus infection can be. On the next I will call for a healthy lifestyle, sports, as well as the use of protective equipment.