I think my work will be useful for both the younger generation and older people. For those who are interested in changes in the world. The causes and consequences of such epidemics, as well as not indifferent to our plan. These are mainly people who live in large cities, because a large crowd of people leads to the rapid spread of infection. Therefore, my research will be directed to the urban community. Many of them already know enough about preventive measures, because this is said everywhere. Many began to wash their hands more thoroughly and take care of their lifestyle. If you closely watch the people of Manhattan, you can see many people doing sports on the street, tempered. You will no longer meet those who do not wear protective equipment (masks and gloves), which has a very good effect on the general state of society. Yet many of these people have fears that are not justified. If a person leads a healthy lifestyle, plays sports, uses hygiene products in his life, then he should not be afraid of the virus. I think that the best thing is to present this work to many people in the form of a small brochure, sending it in contact. Of course, it should be colorful enough to interest and support people during a pandemic. Especially now, when the second wave is underway, humanity is experiencing a moment when fear leads many. You need to show that you do not need to be afraid, if you know how to protect yourself, then everything can be survived.