The discourse community that would benefit from my research are the people who have been suffering from the deadliest gun violence crisis or who wants to put an end to it. People are generally well educated regarding the gun crisis however numerous of us are still struggling in terms of understanding why the crisis is still taking place in the United States. After readers go through my information, they will understand that the US is a nation that constitutes one of the most gun death rates in the world. I believe that people can benefit from my research since it includes arguments regarding how can America stop gun violence. The problem revolves around the US’s history which is basically about the 2nd amendment and how it has affected the value of using or bearing arms, I have also included an example from other highly developed nations like Japan in terms of how they have already diminished the gun violence and lastly the groups like NRA who supports the 2nd amendment however the leaders are mostly fraud regarding how they value the second amendment. As you can see that the information that I have researched is less common to the people living in the united states, I want them to go through this information and learn more about how they can save themselves and their community from gun violence. I believe that I can make a Public Service Announcement video and post it on social media get more attention to this problem since it’s a platform where I can reach many people, especially during this covid-19 era.