Muhammad Musharib

10/26/2020

The essay was fair, I will not complain but also I had an injury on my right hands that also became a turning point because I’m a right-handed person I write with my right hand and also I type with my right hand and it becomes difficult to write more than 1800 words with an injured arm. and sometimes it can be difficult to edit because obviously, you have to score up and down while with a mouse so that also was difficult. It’s a new kind of essay, I never wrote an annotated bibliography, however, I did write a research paper before, but not as much as I am used to writing a traditional essay. Overall, the experience and the effort I put into my essay were positive, and I’m sure the professor will like it also.
I learned a lot of new stuff that I have not learned before, I learned that a Research paper is much in-depth rather than the traditional essays that I’m sure everyone is used to writing, and I also learned the citation is much needed to full fill the needs of an annotated bibliography. And also the most import thing is effort, You need much effort to do this kind of essay, it does not take 1 day to do this essay you at least need 2 or more days to have a positive score throughout your research paper or an annotated bibliography and it’s much difficult than a traditional essay.